Tennessee deputies searching for biker behaving badly
Do you know this motorcyclist? He is wanted for reckless driving and felony evading arrest from two sheriff’s deputies on Interstate 24. The motorcyclist sped away from Deputy Michael Parsons, who radioed to Sgt. Michael Rodgers. “When he took off from me, I had him on radar at 115 mph,” Rodgers said. The motorcyclist drives a white 2005 or 2006 Honda motorcycle with the first numbers of the license plate at 709. People who have information about the driver are asked to leave a message for Rodgers at 615-904-3097. Rodgers said 17 motorcyclists died in the last three years in Rutherford County. Four motorcyclists died in traffic crashes and other motorcyclists were involved in 116 wrecks in 2020 in Rutherford County.
- Alabama bikers killed in head-on crash returning from Sturgis rally
- Florida deputies seek possible child sex abuse victims man met through motorcycle club
- Knoxville biker killed when car crosses the center line
- Harley Homecoming smashes record, plans to make it an annual event
- Biker Dad TV debuts on national TV network