Vintage Harley, war medals swiped after breakdown
LUMBY, B.C. CANADA (BIKER DAD)–A vintage Harley and war medals vanish after the bike broke down in British Columbia. The motorcycle mystery is getting the attention of folks on the town of Lumby’s community Facebook page.
According the the post, the man was out for a remembrance ride on this 1942 WLA Harley Davidson when it broke down. He left it on the dirt road to get his truck and trailer. When he came back to get the bike it was gone. “If it doesn’t belong to you, keep you f***ing hands off!” one person commented.
- Alabama bikers killed in head-on crash returning from Sturgis rally
- Florida deputies seek possible child sex abuse victims man met through motorcycle club
- Knoxville biker killed when car crosses the center line
- Harley Homecoming smashes record, plans to make it an annual event
- Biker Dad TV debuts on national TV network
“The poor man was almost in tears,” the post said of the rider. That’s not just because of the motorcycle. He also lost family war medals that were on the bike.
Now folks in Lumby are asking everyone to share the post which you can see below. “Wow poor man I hope they find his bike shared,” wrote another commenter.