Biker crashes into cop car during illegal street race
SAN ANTONIO, Tex. (BIKER DAD)– A Texas biker was hurt after crashing into a cop car during an illegal street race. It happened in San Antonio https://www.foxsanantonio.com/newsletter-daily/motorcyclist-crashes-into-police-patrol-car-after-allegedly-running-red-light-while-racingaccording to Fox 29 TV.
The TV station reports the biker was badly injured. He was racing with a car when he ran a red light and hit the patrol car. The officer wasn’t hurt and the driver of the car took off.
- Biker dad of 2 killed in motorcycle crash, biker headlines for May 25th, 2022
- Biker dad, father of 2 killed in Oklahoma crash
- VIDEO: California motorcycle cop broadsided by car running stop sign
- Texas biker shot 5 times in road rage incident
- Biker running from cops badly hurts great-grandma in 100 MPH fiery crash