Biker crashes into cop car during illegal street race
SAN ANTONIO, Tex. (BIKER DAD)– A Texas biker was hurt after crashing into a cop car during an illegal street race. It happened in San Antonio https://www.foxsanantonio.com/newsletter-daily/motorcyclist-crashes-into-police-patrol-car-after-allegedly-running-red-light-while-racingaccording to Fox 29 TV.
The TV station reports the biker was badly injured. He was racing with a car when he ran a red light and hit the patrol car. The officer wasn’t hurt and the driver of the car took off.
- Investigators release video of officer-involved motorcycle crash
- The World’s Oldest Motorcycle Sells for $210,000 129 Years After Its First Ride
- “Biker lives matter:” Kansas riders take their case to the capital
- Utah company developing “flying motorcycle”
- Severed penis could lead to details in death of Mobile, Alabama biker