Bikers ride to end child sex trafficking in Florida and beyond
PENSACOLA, Fla. (BIKER DAD) — Bikers ride to end child sex trafficking across the state of Florida. Last weekend Operation Underground Railroad held the Freedom ride across the state, including in Pensacola.
OUR helps rescue children from trafficking and helps them get back their lives afterward. Combat Vets and other bikers donated to ride and bring attention to the problem. OUR says it’s not always like the movies and doesn’t necessarily start with something as dramatic as a kidnapping.
- Investigators release video of officer-involved motorcycle crash
- The World’s Oldest Motorcycle Sells for $210,000 129 Years After Its First Ride
- “Biker lives matter:” Kansas riders take their case to the capital
- Utah company developing “flying motorcycle”
- Severed penis could lead to details in death of Mobile, Alabama biker
Often children are trafficked by family members and the abuse is spotted by a healthcare official or even a hairdresser. The donations helped save them and fund organizations that care for them after the rescue. You can see more in our video report at the top of this page. Or subscribe to the Biker Dad YouTube channel.
Learn more about Operation Underground Railroad in this documentary: