Bikers ride to end child sex trafficking in Florida and beyond
PENSACOLA, Fla. (BIKER DAD) — Bikers ride to end child sex trafficking across the state of Florida. Last weekend Operation Underground Railroad held the Freedom ride across the state, including in Pensacola.
OUR helps rescue children from trafficking and helps them get back their lives afterward. Combat Vets and other bikers donated to ride and bring attention to the problem. OUR says it’s not always like the movies and doesn’t necessarily start with something as dramatic as a kidnapping.
- “Impaired” Missouri driver kills 4 bikers, injures many more
- Motorcycle rally ends in mass shooting beef between “outlaw motorcycle gangs”
- Top 5 beginner motorcycle mistakes and how to avoid them
- VIDEO: Driver narrowly escapes as train plows through car
- Michigan man charged with attempted murder in biker road rage
Often children are trafficked by family members and the abuse is spotted by a healthcare official or even a hairdresser. The donations helped save them and fund organizations that care for them after the rescue. You can see more in our video report at the top of this page. Or subscribe to the Biker Dad YouTube channel.
Learn more about Operation Underground Railroad in this documentary: