VIDEO: Man steals “Bangin’ Betty” from Louisiana “lingerie” store
BATON ROUGE, La. (BIKER DAD)– Police in Louisana are on the search for a missing woman, simply known as “Bangin’ Betty.” Well a rubber mold of a part of a woman anyway. I’m sure the man in the above video is not embarrassed to see his face plastered all over the internet while stealing a sex toy from a Louisiana “lingerie” store.
You can watch the video of the man stealing the sex toy in the video player above. Or, subscribe to the Biker Dad YouTube Channel.
- Investigators release video of officer-involved motorcycle crash
- The World’s Oldest Motorcycle Sells for $210,000 129 Years After Its First Ride
- “Biker lives matter:” Kansas riders take their case to the capital
- Utah company developing “flying motorcycle”
- Severed penis could lead to details in death of Mobile, Alabama biker
If you want to know exactly what “Bangin’ Betty” is you can see it by clicking here. WARNING you will see EXACTLY what “Bangin’ Betty” is.
“I’m offering $100 to whoever can identify the thief who ran out of my shop with a “Banging Betty,” the owner of Frenzies posted according to WAFB. “You picked the right one to steal from mister!”
The man lingers in the “lingerie” for several minutes and even talks to an employee. Then he grabs “Bangin’ Betty” and dashes for the door. Owners hope this elopement won’t last for long. They plan on sharing more videos until he’s caught, or shamed into turning himself in.