Grandmother of Anarchy: 100-year-old woman celebrates her birthday by getting back on a Harley
MONTOURSVILLE, Penn. (BIKER DAD)–You might call her a grandmother of anarchy. Gainell Confer rode Harleys well into her 80s. So it should come as no surprise that she wanted to go for a ride for her 100th birthday.
- Florida biker brawl caught on camera leads to 6 arrests
- Biker dad badly injured by hit-and-run driver in North Carolina
- Weapons, explosives found in Pagans “Outlaw Motorcycle Gang” arrests
- Texas class teaches techniques to save lives at motorcycle crashes, biker headlines for June 8, 2022
- 1 Florida biker killed, one badly injured by truck making a left turn
She got back on a biker thanks to the Red Knights Firefighter Motorcycle Club. The Sun Gazette reports Red Knights member Melissa McCauley to Confer for a ride thorugh the countryside using the sidecar on her motorcycle. The paper says the century-old biker didn’t even start riding until she was in her 50s. The MC picked her up at her Pennsylvania retirement community for the ride.