Grandmother of Anarchy: 100-year-old woman celebrates her birthday by getting back on a Harley
MONTOURSVILLE, Penn. (BIKER DAD)–You might call her a grandmother of anarchy. Gainell Confer rode Harleys well into her 80s. So it should come as no surprise that she wanted to go for a ride for her 100th birthday.
- Alabama bikers killed in head-on crash returning from Sturgis rally
- Florida deputies seek possible child sex abuse victims man met through motorcycle club
- Knoxville biker killed when car crosses the center line
- Harley Homecoming smashes record, plans to make it an annual event
- Biker Dad TV debuts on national TV network
She got back on a biker thanks to the Red Knights Firefighter Motorcycle Club. The Sun Gazette reports Red Knights member Melissa McCauley to Confer for a ride thorugh the countryside using the sidecar on her motorcycle. The paper says the century-old biker didn’t even start riding until she was in her 50s. The MC picked her up at her Pennsylvania retirement community for the ride.