Grandmother of Anarchy: 100-year-old woman celebrates her birthday by getting back on a Harley
BUY BIKER DAD PATCHES AND STICKERS
MONTOURSVILLE, Penn. (BIKER DAD)–You might call her a grandmother of anarchy. Gainell Confer rode Harleys well into her 80s. So it should come as no surprise that she wanted to go for a ride for her 100th birthday.
- Grumpy old man headed to prison for road-raging on biker
- RECALL ALERT: Triumph 2023 Bonneville T120 and Bonneville T120 Black motorcycles
- Another Florida biker killed by lethal left turn
- Motorcycle murder mystery, biker found shot in parking lot
- MMA fighter dies in motorcycle crash
She got back on a biker thanks to the Red Knights Firefighter Motorcycle Club. The Sun Gazette reports Red Knights member Melissa McCauley to Confer for a ride thorugh the countryside using the sidecar on her motorcycle. The paper says the century-old biker didn’t even start riding until she was in her 50s. The MC picked her up at her Pennsylvania retirement community for the ride.