Biker died after hitting a cop car that pulled a u-turn in front of him
The Clark County Coroner’s Office has identified the motorcyclist as 23-year-old Christian Warren and say he died from blunt force injuries due to the crash, the TV station reports.
- Florida biker brawl caught on camera leads to 6 arrests
- Biker dad badly injured by hit-and-run driver in North Carolina
- Weapons, explosives found in Pagans “Outlaw Motorcycle Gang” arrests
- Texas class teaches techniques to save lives at motorcycle crashes, biker headlines for June 8, 2022
- 1 Florida biker killed, one badly injured by truck making a left turn
Las Vegas police say the bike may have been speeding. But, state police are investigating who had the right of way and why the officer pulled the u-turn in the first place.
The TV station reports that the officer was not injured.