Biker died after hitting a cop car that pulled a u-turn in front of him
The Clark County Coroner’s Office has identified the motorcyclist as 23-year-old Christian Warren and say he died from blunt force injuries due to the crash, the TV station reports.
- Georgia biker dad killed in hit-and-run, suspect finally arrested
- Supreme Court upholds “biker gang” leader’s murder conviction
- Biker mom found murdered months after disappearance, motorcycle led to her remains
- Speeding biker crashes sending riderless motorcycle into oncoming traffic, deadly chain reaction
- Florida cops search for hit and run driver who smashed into a biker
Las Vegas police say the bike may have been speeding. But, state police are investigating who had the right of way and why the officer pulled the u-turn in the first place.
The TV station reports that the officer was not injured.