Biker died after hitting a cop car that pulled a u-turn in front of him
BUY BIKER DAD PATCHES AND STICKERS
LAS VEGAS, Nev. (BIKER DAD)– A biker died after hitting a cop car that pulled a u-turn in front of him. It happened in Las Vegas according to channel 8 news there.
The Clark County Coroner’s Office has identified the motorcyclist as 23-year-old Christian Warren and say he died from blunt force injuries due to the crash, the TV station reports.
- “Impaired” Missouri driver kills 4 bikers, injures many more
- Motorcycle rally ends in mass shooting beef between “outlaw motorcycle gangs”
- Top 5 beginner motorcycle mistakes and how to avoid them
- VIDEO: Driver narrowly escapes as train plows through car
- Michigan man charged with attempted murder in biker road rage
Las Vegas police say the bike may have been speeding. But, state police are investigating who had the right of way and why the officer pulled the u-turn in the first place.
The TV station reports that the officer was not injured.