Tire debris lead to a deadly motorcycle crash in Northwest Florida
SANTA ROSA COUNTY, Fla. (BIKER DAD)– A rider died when he swerved to avoid tire debris in Northwest Florida. That’s according to the Florida Highway Patrol.
Investigators say the 71-year-old was riding a trike when it happened. The Port St. Joe man was riding along I-10 when pieces of the tire from a “commercial vehicle” came into his path.
- VIDEO: Pizza Delivery Driver Saves Biker From Fiery Crash
- Grumpy old man headed to prison for road-raging on biker
- RECALL ALERT: Triumph 2023 Bonneville T120 and Bonneville T120 Black motorcycles
- Another Florida biker killed by lethal left turn
- Motorcycle murder mystery, biker found shot in parking lot
When he tried to dodge the mess on this 2003 Honda trike, the man flipped over into the grass along the interstate and died.
BUY BIKER DAD PATCHES AND STICKERS