Tire debris lead to a deadly motorcycle crash in Northwest Florida
Investigators say the 71-year-old was riding a trike when it happened. The Port St. Joe man was riding along I-10 when pieces of the tire from a “commercial vehicle” came into his path.
- Mississippi woman arrested after killing biker in hit and run
- Missouri biker killed in crash with a truck
- Police seize Harleys, cash, drugs in “Hells Angels Raid”
- Arkansas biker rear-ended at red light killed
- New Orleans police search for driver who left a biker to die in the street
When he tried to dodge the mess on this 2003 Honda trike, the man flipped over into the grass along the interstate and died.