Bikers behaving badly shoot at a truck when they don’t like how it passed them
JOPLIN, MO (BIKER DAD) — Police in Joplin Missouri are looking for some bikers behaving badly. The Joplin Globe reports it happened Friday. A group of bikers on crotch rockets were parading in the street slowly and holding up traffic.
That’s when the man in the truck drove around them in the left turn lane. They apparently didn’t appreciate the maneuver. So they surrounded the 52-year-old man and one pulled out a gun.
- Georgia biker dad killed in hit-and-run, suspect finally arrested
- Supreme Court upholds “biker gang” leader’s murder conviction
- Biker mom found murdered months after disappearance, motorcycle led to her remains
- Speeding biker crashes sending riderless motorcycle into oncoming traffic, deadly chain reaction
- Florida cops search for hit and run driver who smashed into a biker
The man was able to call the police and one of the bikers was assaulting him as the cops arrived. But the motorcycle jumped on his bike and took off. He was able to get away, the newspaper reports, by taking his motorcycle off-road. The man in the truck later found a bullet hole in the tailgate.