VIDEO: 1,500 Hells Angels rolled into a Canadian town for a funeral
HANEY, B.C. CANADA (BIKER DAD)–1,500 Hells Angels rolled into a Canadian town for a funeral. Police kept a close eye on the bikers from as far away as Quebec because of the club’s reputation as an “outlaw biker gang.” But there were no incidents during the funeral for the president of the Haney chapter of the Hells Angels, Mike Hadden Saturday. Police said other biker groups attended but most were Angels.
MapleRidgeNews.com reports Hadden was not only president of the local Angels chapter, but also owned a local motorcycle shop.
- Florida cops search for hit and run driver who smashed into a biker
- SHOCKING VIDEO: Stolen car sends truck flying in California biker’s face, sparks safety warning for others
- ‘People are dying’: Florida residents want change at dangerous intersection after deadly motorcycle crash
- Wind therapy behind the walls: Motorcycles inspire inmates at California prison
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA: Hero cops save child from frozen pond
CFSEU Staff Sgt. Lindsey Houghton told the newspaper organized crime figures were expected to be in attendance.
“Hells Angels funerals typically see members of the Hells Angels, their many supporters and affiliates, as well as other individuals connected to organized crime, attend to pay their respects. We are expecting that Mr. Hadden’s funeral will be no different,” Houghton commented.
The new Biker Dad TV show premieres September 19th. Subscribe to our YouTube channel now.