VIDEO: 1,500 Hells Angels rolled into a Canadian town for a funeral
HANEY, B.C. CANADA (BIKER DAD)–1,500 Hells Angels rolled into a Canadian town for a funeral. Police kept a close eye on the bikers from as far away as Quebec because of the club’s reputation as an “outlaw biker gang.” But there were no incidents during the funeral for the president of the Haney chapter of the Hells Angels, Mike Hadden Saturday. Police said other biker groups attended but most were Angels.
MapleRidgeNews.com reports Hadden was not only president of the local Angels chapter, but also owned a local motorcycle shop.
- VIDEO: California motorcycle cop broadsided by car running stop sign
- Texas biker shot 5 times in road rage incident
- Biker running from cops badly hurts great-grandma in 100 MPH fiery crash
- Deadly start to “Motorcycle Safety Awareness” month
- Biker killed in Knoxville hit and run
CFSEU Staff Sgt. Lindsey Houghton told the newspaper organized crime figures were expected to be in attendance.
“Hells Angels funerals typically see members of the Hells Angels, their many supporters and affiliates, as well as other individuals connected to organized crime, attend to pay their respects. We are expecting that Mr. Hadden’s funeral will be no different,” Houghton commented.
The new Biker Dad TV show premieres September 19th. Subscribe to our YouTube channel now.