Bikers against bullies: Riders rally for bullied Iowa girl
DES MOINES, Iowa (BIKER DAD) — Bikers against bullies stood tall for an Iowa middle schooler who’s been having a tough time at school. Riders from all over the Des Moines area showed up to Braelyn Link’s middle school to escort here home. “I almost started crying but I tried to keep up my tears. And there was a lot of people so it was embarrassing but I was also nervous at the same time, she told KCCI.
You can watch their video story in the player above.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL TO SEE NEW BIKER DAD TV EPISODES
KCCI says her mother and grandmother rallied their biker buddies to show the sixth-grader support. The bikers were happy to help. “I hope Braelyn takes away that she’s loved and that she has support and that she can do anything she puts her mind to,” Ernesta Miller, a local biker, told the TV station.
They even took her for ice cream on the way home.
- Grumpy old man headed to prison for road-raging on biker
- RECALL ALERT: Triumph 2023 Bonneville T120 and Bonneville T120 Black motorcycles
- Another Florida biker killed by lethal left turn
- Motorcycle murder mystery, biker found shot in parking lot
- MMA fighter dies in motorcycle crash