Bikers against bullies: Riders rally for bullied Iowa girl
DES MOINES, Iowa (BIKER DAD) — Bikers against bullies stood tall for an Iowa middle schooler who’s been having a tough time at school. Riders from all over the Des Moines area showed up to Braelyn Link’s middle school to escort here home. “I almost started crying but I tried to keep up my tears. And there was a lot of people so it was embarrassing but I was also nervous at the same time, she told KCCI.
You can watch their video story in the player above.
KCCI says her mother and grandmother rallied their biker buddies to show the sixth-grader support. The bikers were happy to help. “I hope Braelyn takes away that she’s loved and that she has support and that she can do anything she puts her mind to,” Ernesta Miller, a local biker, told the TV station.
They even took her for ice cream on the way home.
- Mississippi woman arrested after killing biker in hit and run
- Missouri biker killed in crash with a truck
- Police seize Harleys, cash, drugs in “Hells Angels Raid”
- Arkansas biker rear-ended at red light killed
- New Orleans police search for driver who left a biker to die in the street