Pilot finds missing biker’s body
Watch the latest episode of the Biker Dad TV show
BUY BIKER DAD PATCHES AND STICKERS
CEDARVILLE, Ill. (BIKER DAD) — A pilot finds the body of a missing biker in Illinois. Police and others had been searching for Raymond Bales, who had been missing for a day.
Police used drones to search for him, but it was a private pilot who eventually found his body, according to a report by WFIR.
- Grumpy old man headed to prison for road-raging on biker
- RECALL ALERT: Triumph 2023 Bonneville T120 and Bonneville T120 Black motorcycles
- Another Florida biker killed by lethal left turn
- Motorcycle murder mystery, biker found shot in parking lot
- MMA fighter dies in motorcycle crash
Police say he crashed his motorcycle. The pilot saw the crashed motorcycle and his body. It was a tragic end, but at least his family knows what happened.
According to the local newspaper, investigators said evidence gathered at the scene showed Balles was traveling south on Illinois 73 when he drove off the west side of the roadway, struck a large rock causing him to be ejected from the motorcycle and land in an area with tall grass.
The crash is under investigation.