Daytona Biketoberfest will rock n’ roll, with no COVID-19 restrictions
WATCH THE LATEST EPISODE OF THE BIKER DAD TV SHOW
BUY BIKER DAD PATCHES AND STICKERS
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (BIKER DAD) –Daytona Biketoberfest will rock n’ roll, with no COVID-19 restrictions. That’s according to reports by the Daytona Beach Journal. You can se their video report here:
This will be the first big biker rally in Daytona without restrictions since the beginning of the pandemic.
- “Impaired” Missouri driver kills 4 bikers, injures many more
- Motorcycle rally ends in mass shooting beef between “outlaw motorcycle gangs”
- Top 5 beginner motorcycle mistakes and how to avoid them
- VIDEO: Driver narrowly escapes as train plows through car
- Michigan man charged with attempted murder in biker road rage
The annual March Bike Week was cut short in 2020, Daytona Biketoberfest permits were not issued last year either. Bikers still showed up. The newspaper reports, “the biker festivities resumed for Bike Week 2021 complete with open-air music and sales of T-shirts, beer and turkey legs. But the two-wheeled visitors found 50% capacity limits inside bars and employees encouraging them to use hand sanitizer and wear masks.”
Daytona Biketoberfest is October 14th – 17th. Biker Dad will be there with my friends from Cottonmouth Customs. Give me a holler if you’ll be there too!