Harley heist: Nine bikes stolen during Thunder Beach Rally
BUY BIKER DAD PATCHES AND STICKERS
PANAMA CITY BEACH, Fla. (BIKER DAD) — Police say nine bikes stolen during Thunder Beach Rally were almost all swiped from the same beach condo. Seven of them them were stolen from Ocean Reef Condos alone. The other two were stolen elsewhere according to WMBB TV.
Six bikes were swiped during the spring rally in PCB as well. The police chief told the television station they have a few thefts every rally. As a result they do their best to stop it. Police say the bikes were all Harley or Harley-type cruisers.
- VIDEO: Pizza Delivery Driver Saves Biker From Fiery Crash
- Grumpy old man headed to prison for road-raging on biker
- RECALL ALERT: Triumph 2023 Bonneville T120 and Bonneville T120 Black motorcycles
- Another Florida biker killed by lethal left turn
- Motorcycle murder mystery, biker found shot in parking lot
“We take this crime very seriously, and the visitors of Panama City Beach are very true and dear to our heart,” Capt. John Deegins told the TV station. “We want to make sure they know that this is a priority for us, and we are going to try and solve this crime.”
Motorcycle thefts have been on the rise across the country this year. The shortage of bikes and parts isn’t helping slow things down.“The majority of these bikes are very expensive, and what a poor ending to a vacation,” Capt. Deegins said.
Bikers rolling out to have a fun weekend instead sent home without their wheels.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL