Deadly hit and run: Woman’s DL was ten years expired when she killed a biker while high on drugs
COLUMBIA, Mo. (BIKER DAD) — Police in Columbia, Missouri say a woman was arrested after she killed a biker while high on drugs. She also took off and drove home leaving the motorcycle rider to die. Police arrested Susan Hanel, 72, at her home. Her driver’s license was also expired for more than ten years.
- Alabama bikers killed in head-on crash returning from Sturgis rally
- Florida deputies seek possible child sex abuse victims man met through motorcycle club
- Knoxville biker killed when car crosses the center line
- Harley Homecoming smashes record, plans to make it an annual event
- Biker Dad TV debuts on national TV network
Police say she made a left turn on a dark street and wasn’t running her headlights. As a result, the 25-year old biker hit her car and died. KOMU TV reports, “on Wednesday morning, she was officially charged with driving while impaired resulting in death, leaving the scene of an accident resulting in death and armed criminal action.”
The motorcycle rider was 25-year-old Skylar Maddox. KOMU goes on to report, “Maddox was driving his Kawasaki Ninja south on Providence Road, when Hanel failed to yield while making a left turn. She then entered into Maddox’s path.”
Friends and family are grief stricken and speaking out about the tragedy on social media.
Police say the driver was high on methadone and valium when the crash happened.
GARBAGE LIKE THIS IS WHY I DO STUFF LIKE THIS: PLEASE SUBSCRIBE