Florida biker killed when driver rear-ends him on the interstate
OKALOOSA COUNTY, Fla. (BIKER DAD) — A Florida biker died when a driver rear-ended him on the interstate. It happened on I-10 in Okaloosa County, that’s near Pensacola. The reports don’t say how fast the vehicles were traveling, just that the bike was going eastbound when a sedan hit it from behind.
Police say the 71-year-old man who rear-ended the Harley-Davidson was not hurt.
It happened at about 2:15 Tuesday afternoon.
- Hells Angels founder dies of cancer at 83
- Florida biker brawl caught on camera leads to 6 arrests
- Biker dad badly injured by hit-and-run driver in North Carolina
- Weapons, explosives found in Pagans “Outlaw Motorcycle Gang” arrests
- Texas class teaches techniques to save lives at motorcycle crashes, biker headlines for June 8, 2022
The 68-year-old man from Crestview died despite efforts from first responders to save his life. He was wearing his helmet.