Pensacola biker killed by elderly woman doing a U-turn
A 30-year-old Pensacola man was killed early Friday morning when his motorcycle collided with another vehicle on Mobile Highway.
The crash occurred at approximately 1:58 a.m. in the area of Mobile Highway and Edison Drive.
According to a Florida Highway Patrol news release, an 82-year-old California woman was attempting to make a U-turn and crossed into the path of the motorcycle. The rider of the motorcycle was unable to avoid the woman’s sedan and struck the vehicle.
- Deadly left turn: Another Florida biker killed
- Investigators release video of officer-involved motorcycle crash
- The World’s Oldest Motorcycle Sells for $210,000 129 Years After Its First Ride
- “Biker lives matter:” Kansas riders take their case to the capital
- Utah company developing “flying motorcycle”