Pensacola biker killed by elderly woman doing a U-turn
A 30-year-old Pensacola man was killed early Friday morning when his motorcycle collided with another vehicle on Mobile Highway.
The crash occurred at approximately 1:58 a.m. in the area of Mobile Highway and Edison Drive.
According to a Florida Highway Patrol news release, an 82-year-old California woman was attempting to make a U-turn and crossed into the path of the motorcycle. The rider of the motorcycle was unable to avoid the woman’s sedan and struck the vehicle.
- Alabama bikers killed in head-on crash returning from Sturgis rally
- Florida deputies seek possible child sex abuse victims man met through motorcycle club
- Knoxville biker killed when car crosses the center line
- Harley Homecoming smashes record, plans to make it an annual event
- Biker Dad TV debuts on national TV network