Driverless car out of control in bike lane caught on camera
But even the best defensive riding tactics wouldn’t keep a cyclist safe in the scenario he said he’s witnessed several times: a driverless vehicle swerving into the bike lane when making a left hand turn.
- Alabama bikers killed in head-on crash returning from Sturgis rally
- Florida deputies seek possible child sex abuse victims man met through motorcycle club
- Knoxville biker killed when car crosses the center line
- Harley Homecoming smashes record, plans to make it an annual event
- Biker Dad TV debuts on national TV network
“Crazy that they are testing these in the neighborhoods with the most walkers and bikers,” Foster wrote on Twitter. All of the incidents of the self-driving cars in bike lanes occurred in the West Campus area of Austin. READ THE FULL STORY HERE: