Driverless car out of control in bike lane caught on camera
But even the best defensive riding tactics wouldn’t keep a cyclist safe in the scenario he said he’s witnessed several times: a driverless vehicle swerving into the bike lane when making a left hand turn.
- Deadly left turn: Another Florida biker killed
- Investigators release video of officer-involved motorcycle crash
- The World’s Oldest Motorcycle Sells for $210,000 129 Years After Its First Ride
- “Biker lives matter:” Kansas riders take their case to the capital
- Utah company developing “flying motorcycle”
“Crazy that they are testing these in the neighborhoods with the most walkers and bikers,” Foster wrote on Twitter. All of the incidents of the self-driving cars in bike lanes occurred in the West Campus area of Austin. READ THE FULL STORY HERE: