Alabama woman run over by SUV after falling off motorcycle
State troopers say an Alabama woman survived a motorcycle crash with a car, only to be run over and killed moments later by an SUV. WDHN spoke with Gracie Rivera’s childhood friend. You can see their interview in the video player above.
Bridgett Markoff wiped away tears as she recalls a horrific Monday evening when she got the news online that her childhood friend, Gracie Rivera died in crash.
“Really hard to believe even still now I don’t wanna believe it I wanna be able to wake up, see her face anything ya know,” Markoff said.
- Deadly left turn: Another Florida biker killed
- Investigators release video of officer-involved motorcycle crash
- The World’s Oldest Motorcycle Sells for $210,000 129 Years After Its First Ride
- “Biker lives matter:” Kansas riders take their case to the capital
- Utah company developing “flying motorcycle”
The crash happened at the intersection of Alabama Highway 27 and Dale County Road 34.
Rivera was the passenger on a motorcycle that hit another car ejecting Rivera and the driver from the bike.
Then after the first wreck, moments later Rivera was hit by an SUV at the same intersection where she was pronounced dead.
“It’s scary to think how fast it happened and it’s hard to not think about how scared she was in that last second,” She said.