Florida biker killed when SUV turns left in front of him
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. —
A man has died after an Orange County crash on Sunday, according to Florida Highway Patrol.
A motorcycle and an SUV crashed around 1:47 a.m. Sunday near Orange Blossom Trail and West Michigan Street.
- Deadly left turn: Another Florida biker killed
- Investigators release video of officer-involved motorcycle crash
- The World’s Oldest Motorcycle Sells for $210,000 129 Years After Its First Ride
- “Biker lives matter:” Kansas riders take their case to the capital
- Utah company developing “flying motorcycle”
Florida Highway Patrol said the SUV was trying to make a left turn onto Michigan Street when a motorcycle approaching an intersection crashed into it.
The 34-year-old Kissimmee man driving the motorcycle died at the scene of the crash.
Troopers said the driver of the SUV did not have injuries.
The crash is being investigated.