Florida biker killed when SUV turns left in front of him
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. —
A man has died after an Orange County crash on Sunday, according to Florida Highway Patrol.
A motorcycle and an SUV crashed around 1:47 a.m. Sunday near Orange Blossom Trail and West Michigan Street.
- Alabama bikers killed in head-on crash returning from Sturgis rally
- Florida deputies seek possible child sex abuse victims man met through motorcycle club
- Knoxville biker killed when car crosses the center line
- Harley Homecoming smashes record, plans to make it an annual event
- Biker Dad TV debuts on national TV network
Florida Highway Patrol said the SUV was trying to make a left turn onto Michigan Street when a motorcycle approaching an intersection crashed into it.
The 34-year-old Kissimmee man driving the motorcycle died at the scene of the crash.
Troopers said the driver of the SUV did not have injuries.
The crash is being investigated.