Florida biker killed when SUV turns left in front of him
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. —
A man has died after an Orange County crash on Sunday, according to Florida Highway Patrol.
A motorcycle and an SUV crashed around 1:47 a.m. Sunday near Orange Blossom Trail and West Michigan Street.
- VIDEO: Pizza Delivery Driver Saves Biker From Fiery Crash
- Grumpy old man headed to prison for road-raging on biker
- RECALL ALERT: Triumph 2023 Bonneville T120 and Bonneville T120 Black motorcycles
- Another Florida biker killed by lethal left turn
- Motorcycle murder mystery, biker found shot in parking lot
Florida Highway Patrol said the SUV was trying to make a left turn onto Michigan Street when a motorcycle approaching an intersection crashed into it.
The 34-year-old Kissimmee man driving the motorcycle died at the scene of the crash.
Troopers said the driver of the SUV did not have injuries.
The crash is being investigated.
NEED HELP AFTER A CRASH IN CENTRAL FLORIDA? CALL WHITTEL AND MELTON