Air Force commando hit by school bus dies
Police in the Florida panhandle say a man was killed and 2 students injured when a school bus hit a motorcycle.
One man died and two students were hospitalized after a school bus crashed into a motorcyclist on Highway 98 Wednesday afternoon, according to a release from the Florida Highway Patrol.
The crash happened at around 2:26 p.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 25 on State Road 30 at Ave De La Fontaine Bleu off Highway 98 in Okaloosa County.
- Alabama bikers killed in head-on crash returning from Sturgis rally
- Florida deputies seek possible child sex abuse victims man met through motorcycle club
- Knoxville biker killed when car crosses the center line
- Harley Homecoming smashes record, plans to make it an annual event
- Biker Dad TV debuts on national TV network
“Air Commandos, tonight we unfortunately lost one of our AFSOC Airmen as a result of a fatal vehicle accident on Highway 98.
I know this will have a significant impact to all our teammates and families throughout our community. This type of news is never easy to digest, and never easy to accept. Please lean on each other during this time of grieving and use our resources ….Chaplain, first sergeants, Military OneSource, MFLACs and other helping agencies are here to help us process this tragedy.
I ask that you please respect the privacy of the member and family by not disclosing their identities as next-of-kin notifications are taking place.
Our community stands ready to support all of you.”