Florida biker killed when school bus pulled out in front of him, kids witness death
A 28-year-old motorcyclist is dead and two children are injured after a crash involving a school bus in Mary Esther Wednesday afternoon.
Police say the bus was at a stop sign and pulled out in front of the motorcycle. Children were on board and witnessed the terrible crash. YOU CAN READ THE FULL STORY HERE.
- Alabama bikers killed in head-on crash returning from Sturgis rally
- Florida deputies seek possible child sex abuse victims man met through motorcycle club
- Knoxville biker killed when car crosses the center line
- Harley Homecoming smashes record, plans to make it an annual event
- Biker Dad TV debuts on national TV network