Jay Leno reportedly suffers broken bones in motorcycle accident months after garage fire
NBC REPORTS: Jay Leno is reportedly recovering from a motorcycle accident last week that left him with several broken bones just months after he sustained serious burns in a fire that broke out in his Los Angeles garage.
Speaking to the Las Vegas Review-Journal, the comedian and talk show host revealed that he was knocked off his motorcycle Jan. 17 in an incident that left him with a broken collarbone, two broken ribs and two cracked kneecaps.
- Top 5 beginner motorcycle mistakes and how to avoid them
- VIDEO: Driver narrowly escapes as train plows through car
- Michigan man charged with attempted murder in biker road rage
- Northwest Florida biker hit by semi truck
- Lethal left turns: Florida biker’s near-death experience caught on camera
BUY BIKER DAD PATCHES AND STICKERS