Pagan’s worry in Missouri: Police show up in force when the “biker gang” rolls into town
Police in Branson, Missouri showed up in force after hearing the Pagan’s Motorcycle Club was rolling into town. Several local stations reported on it. You can see their stories below.
The Pagan’s seem to bring worry with them. As you can see from the story I posted previously in the video player above.
UPDATE 2/24 at 4:00 p.m. – Law enforcement are confirming to Ozarksfirst they are hearing the Pagan’s Motorcycle Club is gathering in Branson this weekend.
A flyer was posted to our Facebook page on Friday from someone who believes to be a member of the Hells Angels Motorcycle Club. That flyer includes details about what the Pagan’s call a ‘state party’ in Branson. It indicates the the party doesn’t start until 5 p.m. Saturday.
- Alabama bikers killed in head-on crash returning from Sturgis rally
- Florida deputies seek possible child sex abuse victims man met through motorcycle club
- Knoxville biker killed when car crosses the center line
- Harley Homecoming smashes record, plans to make it an annual event
- Biker Dad TV debuts on national TV network
Ozarksfirst reached out to Branson Police and Missouri State Highway Patrol again on Friday. Branson PD said they have no further comment. Sergeant Mike McClure said the information about the Pagan’s coming to town is consistent with what Highway Patrol has been hearing. McClure said there will be a few additional troopers in the area over the weekend.