19-year-old biker killed when 90-year-old driver crosses center line
FRANKLIN COUNTY, Penn. (BIKER DAD)–A 19-year-old motorcycle rider is dead after a head-on crash with an elderly driver.
- Alabama bikers killed in head-on crash returning from Sturgis rally
- Florida deputies seek possible child sex abuse victims man met through motorcycle club
- Knoxville biker killed when car crosses the center line
- Harley Homecoming smashes record, plans to make it an annual event
- Biker Dad TV debuts on national TV network
According to a report by PennLive, 19-year-old Caleb Reamer was riding his bike on a Pennsylvania road Thursday when the 90-year-old driver crossed the center line and hit him head on. According to the report the car crossed a double yellow line and sent the motorcycle careening off the road. Reamer died at a local hospital.
Please be careful out there, and follow me on social media:
Chris Best is an Emmy and Edward R. Murrow award-winning journalist. He’s a husband and father of four. He’s also a motorcycle enthusiast.