19-year-old biker killed when 90-year-old driver crosses center line
FRANKLIN COUNTY, Penn. (BIKER DAD)–A 19-year-old motorcycle rider is dead after a head-on crash with an elderly driver.
- Deadly left turn: Another Florida biker killed
- Investigators release video of officer-involved motorcycle crash
- The World’s Oldest Motorcycle Sells for $210,000 129 Years After Its First Ride
- “Biker lives matter:” Kansas riders take their case to the capital
- Utah company developing “flying motorcycle”
According to a report by PennLive, 19-year-old Caleb Reamer was riding his bike on a Pennsylvania road Thursday when the 90-year-old driver crossed the center line and hit him head on. According to the report the car crossed a double yellow line and sent the motorcycle careening off the road. Reamer died at a local hospital.
Please be careful out there, and follow me on social media:
Chris Best is an Emmy and Edward R. Murrow award-winning journalist. He’s a husband and father of four. He’s also a motorcycle enthusiast.