19-year-old biker killed when 90-year-old driver crosses center line
FRANKLIN COUNTY, Penn. (BIKER DAD)–A 19-year-old motorcycle rider is dead after a head-on crash with an elderly driver.
- Hells Angels founder dies of cancer at 83
- Florida biker brawl caught on camera leads to 6 arrests
- Biker dad badly injured by hit-and-run driver in North Carolina
- Weapons, explosives found in Pagans “Outlaw Motorcycle Gang” arrests
- Texas class teaches techniques to save lives at motorcycle crashes, biker headlines for June 8, 2022
According to a report by PennLive, 19-year-old Caleb Reamer was riding his bike on a Pennsylvania road Thursday when the 90-year-old driver crossed the center line and hit him head on. According to the report the car crossed a double yellow line and sent the motorcycle careening off the road. Reamer died at a local hospital.
Please be careful out there, and follow me on social media:
Chris Best is an Emmy and Edward R. Murrow award-winning journalist. He’s a husband and father of four. He’s also a motorcycle enthusiast.