VIDEO: DUI dad has 12-year-old son as designated driver
Aurora, Ontario (BIKER DAD)– It’s always a good idea to have a designated driver if you are going to have a few. That is, unless that driver is 12-years-old. A Canadian dad is accused of having his son DD for him. Problem is, the son is shy of his 13th birthday.
The entire incident is caught on police dash camera video, along with the emergency phone call that sparked the arrest.
- Hells Angels founder dies of cancer at 83
- Florida biker brawl caught on camera leads to 6 arrests
- Biker dad badly injured by hit-and-run driver in North Carolina
- Weapons, explosives found in Pagans “Outlaw Motorcycle Gang” arrests
- Texas class teaches techniques to save lives at motorcycle crashes, biker headlines for June 8, 2022
“I go, ‘How old are you?’ and he goes, ‘Uh, 12,'” the caller said, when he called police and saw the dad in the passenger seat, “this was crazy. I’ve never seen this in my life,” the caller said.
The video shows the father being tested by police. He was arrested on impairment and child endangerment charges.
Please be careful out there, and follow me on social media:
Chris Best is an Emmy and Edward R. Murrow award-winning journalist. He’s a husband and father of four. He’s also a motorcycle enthusiast.