Huge turnout: bikers bring the birthday rumble for boy with special needs
POTTSVILLE, Pa. (BIKER DAD)— Dozens of bikers rolled out to show support for a boy with special needs in Pennsylvania.
9 year-old Jameson’s mom put the call out on Facebook: “ATTENTION!!! To any of my motorcycle friends!!! My son Jameson’s 9th Birthday is on Friday May 21st!!! Would anyone be willing or able to stop by my house to show off your bikes or rev them passing by between 5 and 8!! He has a heart condition and developmental Delays that stops him from being able to a lot of things. He absolutely loves motorcycles and I want to make his Birthday as special as possible!!! Please if interested message me on here I will PM you details and Address.”
Well they answered the call, dozens of them, roaring past the little boy’s house and warming hearts as well as revving engines.
Tara Stonelake posted pictures and videos of the event.
The family was overwhelmed.
- Hells Angels founder dies of cancer at 83
- Florida biker brawl caught on camera leads to 6 arrests
- Biker dad badly injured by hit-and-run driver in North Carolina
- Weapons, explosives found in Pagans “Outlaw Motorcycle Gang” arrests
- Texas class teaches techniques to save lives at motorcycle crashes, biker headlines for June 8, 2022