Motorcycle club members shot, 4 victims in drive-by
CHICAGO, Ill ( BIKER DAD) — Four motorcycle club members shot on Chicago’s south side were likely hit by gunfire from a drive-by.
Police did not say which club they belonged to. But the Chicago Sun Times reports it happened on a city street when someone drove by and sprayed them with gunfire.
- ‘People are dying’: Florida residents want change at dangerous intersection after deadly motorcycle crash
- Wind therapy behind the walls: Motorcycles inspire inmates at California prison
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA: Hero cops save child from frozen pond
- Alabama biker hit and killed by Jeep
- Florida biker killed in hit and run: Witnesses say cops were chasing the car
The paper reports a 52-year-old man was shot in the arm and lower back. Two others, 44 and 57, were struck in the leg, police said. They were reported in fair condition. A fourth man, 65, was hit in the arm. All were taken to local hospitals.
Again, police didn’t name the club. Down here on the Gulf Coast we’ve been seeing a rash of violence involving Outlaw MC and Pagans MC members.