Biker shot six times, paralyzed
LOUISVILLE, Ken. (BIKER DAD)– A biker shot six times was paralyzed in the violence. Now police have arrested one of the “several” people accused of shooting the man while he rode the bike.
It happened in Louisville Kentucky according to a report by WDRB. A judge gave Christopher Salmon a $100 thousand cash only bond for the attack. The report doesn’t say whether any of the other “several” people who shot the victim are still at large. Salmon is charged with the attempted murder of the biker shot six times.
- Mississippi woman arrested after killing biker in hit and run
- Missouri biker killed in crash with a truck
- Police seize Harleys, cash, drugs in “Hells Angels Raid”
- Arkansas biker rear-ended at red light killed
- New Orleans police search for driver who left a biker to die in the street
The report does say police found the victim and his motorcycle in a ditch. He had been shot multiple times including in the neck and is now paralyzed. Police say the victim and the shooters knew each other but did not give a motive.