Biker shot six times, paralyzed
LOUISVILLE, Ken. (BIKER DAD)– A biker shot six times was paralyzed in the violence. Now police have arrested one of the “several” people accused of shooting the man while he rode the bike.
It happened in Louisville Kentucky according to a report by WDRB. A judge gave Christopher Salmon a $100 thousand cash only bond for the attack. The report doesn’t say whether any of the other “several” people who shot the victim are still at large. Salmon is charged with the attempted murder of the biker shot six times.
- Florida cops search for hit and run driver who smashed into a biker
- SHOCKING VIDEO: Stolen car sends truck flying in California biker’s face, sparks safety warning for others
- ‘People are dying’: Florida residents want change at dangerous intersection after deadly motorcycle crash
- Wind therapy behind the walls: Motorcycles inspire inmates at California prison
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA: Hero cops save child from frozen pond
The report does say police found the victim and his motorcycle in a ditch. He had been shot multiple times including in the neck and is now paralyzed. Police say the victim and the shooters knew each other but did not give a motive.