Biker shot six times, paralyzed
LOUISVILLE, Ken. (BIKER DAD)– A biker shot six times was paralyzed in the violence. Now police have arrested one of the “several” people accused of shooting the man while he rode the bike.
It happened in Louisville Kentucky according to a report by WDRB. A judge gave Christopher Salmon a $100 thousand cash only bond for the attack. The report doesn’t say whether any of the other “several” people who shot the victim are still at large. Salmon is charged with the attempted murder of the biker shot six times.
- Biker dad of 2 killed in motorcycle crash, biker headlines for May 25th, 2022
- Biker dad, father of 2 killed in Oklahoma crash
- VIDEO: California motorcycle cop broadsided by car running stop sign
- Texas biker shot 5 times in road rage incident
- Biker running from cops badly hurts great-grandma in 100 MPH fiery crash
The report does say police found the victim and his motorcycle in a ditch. He had been shot multiple times including in the neck and is now paralyzed. Police say the victim and the shooters knew each other but did not give a motive.