Biker shot six times, paralyzed
BUY BIKER DAD PATCHES AND STICKERS
LOUISVILLE, Ken. (BIKER DAD)– A biker shot six times was paralyzed in the violence. Now police have arrested one of the “several” people accused of shooting the man while he rode the bike.
It happened in Louisville Kentucky according to a report by WDRB. A judge gave Christopher Salmon a $100 thousand cash only bond for the attack. The report doesn’t say whether any of the other “several” people who shot the victim are still at large. Salmon is charged with the attempted murder of the biker shot six times.
- Top 5 beginner motorcycle mistakes and how to avoid them
- VIDEO: Driver narrowly escapes as train plows through car
- Michigan man charged with attempted murder in biker road rage
- Northwest Florida biker hit by semi truck
- Lethal left turns: Florida biker’s near-death experience caught on camera
The report does say police found the victim and his motorcycle in a ditch. He had been shot multiple times including in the neck and is now paralyzed. Police say the victim and the shooters knew each other but did not give a motive.