Deadly u-turn crash kills 2 bikers, another badly injured
STORM LAKE, Iowa (BIKER DAD)–A deadly u-turn crash killed 2 bikers and injured another badly. That’s according to a report by television station KCCI.
It happened Friday in Northeast Iowa. Police say one biker made a u-turn in front of two other motorcycles. As a result, the motorcycle pileup left two of them dead. The man who made the u-turn survived. He’s in a local hospital however with injuries.
- “Impaired” Missouri driver kills 4 bikers, injures many more
- Motorcycle rally ends in mass shooting beef between “outlaw motorcycle gangs”
- Top 5 beginner motorcycle mistakes and how to avoid them
- VIDEO: Driver narrowly escapes as train plows through car
- Michigan man charged with attempted murder in biker road rage
Police say the rider who caused the crash is Luis Angel Garcia Contreras, 39. KCCI reports the two dead bikers are Phya Soe Aung, 28, and Martin de Jesus Cruz, 30. Investigators say Aung hit the other bike first. Then, Cruz couldn’t avoid them and crashed too. Both died on the scene.VikingBags.com