Sleeping driver slams into motorcycles, many injured
BUY BIKER DAD PATCHES AND STICKERS
TOWNSHIP OF NELSON, Wis. (BIKER DAD) – A sleeping driver slammed head-on into two motorcycles, leaving 5 people injured.
It happened in Buffalo County according to WKBT. They report that Richard J. Allemann, 52, of Cochrane, Wis., was driving a 2017 Toyota 4-Runner. His Toyota crossed the center line and hit the two bikes, a 2020 Harley-Davidson ridden by Andrew R. Petrenko, 30, of Fox Lake, Ill., and a 2016 Harley ridden by Jonathan S. Brady, 28, of Ingleside, Ill.
- Top 5 beginner motorcycle mistakes and how to avoid them
- VIDEO: Driver narrowly escapes as train plows through car
- Michigan man charged with attempted murder in biker road rage
- Northwest Florida biker hit by semi truck
- Lethal left turns: Florida biker’s near-death experience caught on camera
The station reports, “Brady and his passenger, Marissa M. Grant, 24, of Antioch, Ill., suffered substantial injuries..
Petrenko suffered minor injuries but was able to drive his motorcycle from the scene..Allemann and his passenger, Andrew Arthur Alleman, 25, of Cochrane, had suspected minor injuries and obtained a ride from the scene.”
The motorcycles ended up in the grass. The report doesn’t say if the driver was charged.VikingBags.com