Sleeping driver slams into motorcycles, many injured
TOWNSHIP OF NELSON, Wis. (BIKER DAD) – A sleeping driver slammed head-on into two motorcycles, leaving 5 people injured.
It happened in Buffalo County according to WKBT. They report that Richard J. Allemann, 52, of Cochrane, Wis., was driving a 2017 Toyota 4-Runner. His Toyota crossed the center line and hit the two bikes, a 2020 Harley-Davidson ridden by Andrew R. Petrenko, 30, of Fox Lake, Ill., and a 2016 Harley ridden by Jonathan S. Brady, 28, of Ingleside, Ill.
- Hells Angels founder dies of cancer at 83
- Florida biker brawl caught on camera leads to 6 arrests
- Biker dad badly injured by hit-and-run driver in North Carolina
- Weapons, explosives found in Pagans “Outlaw Motorcycle Gang” arrests
- Texas class teaches techniques to save lives at motorcycle crashes, biker headlines for June 8, 2022
The station reports, “Brady and his passenger, Marissa M. Grant, 24, of Antioch, Ill., suffered substantial injuries..
Petrenko suffered minor injuries but was able to drive his motorcycle from the scene..Allemann and his passenger, Andrew Arthur Alleman, 25, of Cochrane, had suspected minor injuries and obtained a ride from the scene.”
The motorcycles ended up in the grass. The report doesn’t say if the driver was charged.VikingBags.com