Minnesota biker “targeted” in deadly hit-and-run crash
The television station says the crash is now a homicide investigation. Police say the motorcyclist was in an alleyway when it happened. As a result of his injuries, the biker died at a local hospital.
- Florida biker brawl caught on camera leads to 6 arrests
- Biker dad badly injured by hit-and-run driver in North Carolina
- Weapons, explosives found in Pagans “Outlaw Motorcycle Gang” arrests
- Texas class teaches techniques to save lives at motorcycle crashes, biker headlines for June 8, 2022
- 1 Florida biker killed, one badly injured by truck making a left turn
It was no accident according to the report. Investigators say the driver hit the motorcyclist on purpose. that’s why the homicide investigators are now on the case. The report does not give a description of the driver or the vehicle involved.
WCCO says there was another hit-and-run the same day involving a child. That child survived.VikingBags.com