Five stabbed in “biker gang” brawl putting a hospital on lockdown
CRANBROOK, B.C. CANADA (BIKER DAD) — Violence left five stabbed in “biker gang” brawl putting a hospital on lockdown. Global News reports on the “biker gang” brawl in the Canadian province of British Columbia.
The website says members of two “rival biker gangs” from Alberta duked it out. Royal Canadian Mounties responded to the fight at a gas station and broke it up. But five of those bikers involved showed up at a local hospital with stab wounds. Their injuries weren’t life-threatening. But, that still made things tense at the hospital. That lead to a lockdown.
- Florida cops search for hit and run driver who smashed into a biker
- SHOCKING VIDEO: Stolen car sends truck flying in California biker’s face, sparks safety warning for others
- ‘People are dying’: Florida residents want change at dangerous intersection after deadly motorcycle crash
- Wind therapy behind the walls: Motorcycles inspire inmates at California prison
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA: Hero cops save child from frozen pond
The website says “officers were stationed in the parking lot to prevent further violence between the gangs, ‘who had attended the hospital but were refused entry.’ The stabbing victims were released after treatment, and officers escorted one group out of town, police said.” The report does not say which “gangs” were involved.
You probably don’t associate “biker gangs” with our friendly cousins up north. But there has been a lot of news involving outlaw clubs coming out of Canada. Just a few days ago Hells Angels descended on a Canadian jail after a man with ties to the club died inside. Now corrections officers say the club is threatening guards.Amazon Music: Six Months of Disney+