VIDEO: 200 bikers escorted a teen to prom after bullies made her feel “worthless”
WORCESTER, U.K. (BIKER DAD) –300 bikers escorted a teen to prom after bullies made her feel “worthless.” 15-year-old Felicity Warburton’s mother reached out to U.K. bikers, the WAC Motorcycle Club and asked for their help after bullies tortured her. Felicity as Asperger’s
The bikers met up at a local pub, and took the scenic route to escort Felicity, sending a loud message to the community. Bullying won’t be tolerated and bikers will always have your back.
The club also put together a heart-warming video to mark the moment. You can watch it above or subscribe to the Biker Dad YouTube channel.
- Deadly left turn: Another Florida biker killed
- Investigators release video of officer-involved motorcycle crash
- The World’s Oldest Motorcycle Sells for $210,000 129 Years After Its First Ride
- “Biker lives matter:” Kansas riders take their case to the capital
- Utah company developing “flying motorcycle”
Speaking to the Worcester News, her dad, Rich Morrish, said: “We were blown away already by the amount of people in the car park when we got there.
“We were only expecting about 10 or so people, and there were already about 50 bikes, and then they just kept on coming batch by batch to the point that they were all lined up on the grass verge, it was mind-blowing.
“To see we had over 200 riders was nuts – bikers get a bad rep but they were absolutely phenomenal, they were very respectful to her.”