Massachusetts man dies in charity ride crash
Deputy Police Chief James Sabourin told the local newspaper that Setaro fell off his bike and hit his head after running into the other motorcycle.
- Alabama bikers killed in head-on crash returning from Sturgis rally
- Florida deputies seek possible child sex abuse victims man met through motorcycle club
- Knoxville biker killed when car crosses the center line
- Harley Homecoming smashes record, plans to make it an annual event
- Biker Dad TV debuts on national TV network
Police say the helmet he was wearing was not DOT approved. Helmets are mandatory in the state. According to the newspaper “the operator of the motorcycle in front of Setaro suffered scratches and bruises and did not require hospitalization.”