Massachusetts man dies in charity ride crash
Deputy Police Chief James Sabourin told the local newspaper that Setaro fell off his bike and hit his head after running into the other motorcycle.
- VIDEO: California motorcycle cop broadsided by car running stop sign
- Texas biker shot 5 times in road rage incident
- Biker running from cops badly hurts great-grandma in 100 MPH fiery crash
- Deadly start to “Motorcycle Safety Awareness” month
- Biker killed in Knoxville hit and run
Police say the helmet he was wearing was not DOT approved. Helmets are mandatory in the state. According to the newspaper “the operator of the motorcycle in front of Setaro suffered scratches and bruises and did not require hospitalization.”