Head-on Kentucky crash leaves one biker dead, another terribly injured, now bikers are helping their families
ESTILL COUNTY, Ky (BIKER DAD) — A Head-on Kentucky crash left one biker dead, another terribly injured, now bikers are helping their families
Fox Lexington reports it happened reports it happened on October 9th in Estill County, Kentucky. Friends and family say a woman crossed the center line in her car and slammed head-on into the bikes. The coroner says 59-year-old Michael Helton of Powell County died on the scene.
Another man, identified by friends as William “Bebop” Hall suffered catastrophic injuries. He has a long road to recovery. Bt this has also been financially devastating to him and his wife.
- Alabama bikers killed in head-on crash returning from Sturgis rally
- Florida deputies seek possible child sex abuse victims man met through motorcycle club
- Knoxville biker killed when car crosses the center line
- Harley Homecoming smashes record, plans to make it an annual event
- Biker Dad TV debuts on national TV network
Now the biker community is stepping up to help them. They are planning a benefit ride for the families of both men. It’s at the Souther Brothers MC Clubhouse in Jeffersonville on November 20th. “Bebop” is a member of the club. The Go Fund Me page says “Bebop is currently in UK (University of Kentucky) hospital with multiple injuries sustained from a motorcycle accident. He will have a prolonged stay with multiple procedures and surgeries ahead of him any and all help will be appreciated.”
If you would like to help you can donate to the Go Fund Me page here.