Alabama biker killed in crash on busy Mobile road
MOBILE, Ala. (BIKER DAD) — An Alabama biker killed in a crash was hit by a car Monday. That’s according to a poorly written press release that doesn’t make it 100 percent clear what really happened. But it happened on a death-trap of a road called Airport Boulevard. I’ve ridden all over the country and this is one of the worst designed roads I’ve ever driven or ridden on. I oftent tell people it seems like it was designed by a group of angry 4th graders who wanted to punish their parents and teachers by making them navigate this sorry excuse for engineering.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BIKER DAD YOUTUBE CHANNEL. LATEST VIDEO:
- Grumpy old man headed to prison for road-raging on biker
- RECALL ALERT: Triumph 2023 Bonneville T120 and Bonneville T120 Black motorcycles
- Another Florida biker killed by lethal left turn
- Motorcycle murder mystery, biker found shot in parking lot
- MMA fighter dies in motorcycle crash
If I am properly deciphering the news reports the biker and a female passenger were riding down Airport when a vehicle (doesn’t mention what kind of vehicle) pulled out in front of them. The 53-year-old biker was killed and the passenger went to the hospital with “non life-threatening injuries” as police like to say in their “cop speak.”
The reports also don’t say if the driver of the “vehicle” was cited. We’ll keep you posted.
BUY BIKER DAD PATCHES AND STICKERS