Alabama biker killed in crash on busy Mobile road
MOBILE, Ala. (BIKER DAD) — An Alabama biker killed in a crash was hit by a car Monday. That’s according to a poorly written press release that doesn’t make it 100 percent clear what really happened. But it happened on a death-trap of a road called Airport Boulevard. I’ve ridden all over the country and this is one of the worst designed roads I’ve ever driven or ridden on. I oftent tell people it seems like it was designed by a group of angry 4th graders who wanted to punish their parents and teachers by making them navigate this sorry excuse for engineering.
- VIDEO: California motorcycle cop broadsided by car running stop sign
- Texas biker shot 5 times in road rage incident
- Biker running from cops badly hurts great-grandma in 100 MPH fiery crash
- Deadly start to “Motorcycle Safety Awareness” month
- Biker killed in Knoxville hit and run
If I am properly deciphering the news reports the biker and a female passenger were riding down Airport when a vehicle (doesn’t mention what kind of vehicle) pulled out in front of them. The 53-year-old biker was killed and the passenger went to the hospital with “non life-threatening injuries” as police like to say in their “cop speak.”
The reports also don’t say if the driver of the “vehicle” was cited. We’ll keep you posted.