3 Bikers killed in wrong-way Arkansas Crash
Police say the driver was going eastbound in the westbound lane when he plowed into the pack of 6 motorcycles.
Patricia Lemar, 44, of Slidell, Louisiana; Leonard Lemar Jr., 46, of Slidell; and Malinda Shano, 50 of Terrytown, Louisiana, died in the crash near Mulberry on Thursday, according to a preliminary report from police.
WWL TV spoke to friends of Malinda Shano.
“If you knew Mindy, you loved Mindy. She was just full of life,” friend Bill Hall said. “It’s gonna take a team of us to kind of fill her shoes. But we realize we’ll never fill Mindy’s shoes. She was just larger than life.”
- Patricia Lemar, 44, of Slidell, La.
- Leonard Lemar, Jr., 46, of Slidell La.
- Malinda Shano, 50, Terryton, La.
- Jennifer Couvillion, 42 of Lafitte, La.
- Robert Day, 44, of Gretna, La.
- Larry Alexie, 48, of Lafitte, La.
- Derrick Reynolds, 49, of Slidell, La.
The crash happened about 115 miles west of Little Rock. Six others were injured including the driver and passenger of the truck.
The truck was driven by Ivan Santos of Norman, Oklahoma. The reports say he is listed as in custody but charges have not been listed on police records.