Biker killed in Knoxville hit and run
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BIKER DAD TV SHOW
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (BIKER DAD)— Knoxville police say the driver of a Honda took off after a crash that killed a motorcycle rider.
It happened Sunday and the police posted about it on their Facebook page saying:
“At around 6 p.m. on Sunday, May 15, 2022, Knoxville Police Department officers responded to Bruhin Road near Breda Drive to investigate a crash involving a Honda sedan and a motorcycle.
- Grumpy old man headed to prison for road-raging on biker
- RECALL ALERT: Triumph 2023 Bonneville T120 and Bonneville T120 Black motorcycles
- Another Florida biker killed by lethal left turn
- Motorcycle murder mystery, biker found shot in parking lot
- MMA fighter dies in motorcycle crash
The preliminary investigation at the scene revealed that the Honda was traveling north on Bruhin when it crossed into the southbound lanes, striking a motorcycle traveling south on Bruhin. The motorcyclist was thrown from the bike and pronounced dead at the scene.
The driver of the Honda ran from the scene following the crash but was located a short time later on Pershing Drive. The driver was detained for further investigation. That investigation, which is being led by Crash Reconstruction personnel, remains ongoing at the time time. An update will be provided when one becomes available.”