VIDEO: California motorcycle cop broadsided by car running stop sign
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BIKER DAD YOUTUBE CHANNEL
BUY BIKER DAD PATCHES AND STICKERS
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, CA (BIKER DAD)– Video shows a California motorcycle being broadsided by a car that ran a stop sign. You can watch the video above or subscribe to the Biker Dad YouTube Channel.
The South San Francisco Police Department posted about it on their Facebook page. The video shows the horrific scened. She’s riding through an intersection when the car slams right into her police bike. The bike explodes into shattered parts.
- Grumpy old man headed to prison for road-raging on biker
- RECALL ALERT: Triumph 2023 Bonneville T120 and Bonneville T120 Black motorcycles
- Another Florida biker killed by lethal left turn
- Motorcycle murder mystery, biker found shot in parking lot
- MMA fighter dies in motorcycle crash
Somehow she survived with only minor injuries. Local TV reports the officer was participating in the Saturated Traffic Enforcement Program, a program in which motorcycle officers throughout San Mateo County deploy to selected cities to conduct enforcement.