VIDEO: California motorcycle cop broadsided by car running stop sign
The South San Francisco Police Department posted about it on their Facebook page. The video shows the horrific scened. She’s riding through an intersection when the car slams right into her police bike. The bike explodes into shattered parts.
- Hells Angels founder dies of cancer at 83
- Florida biker brawl caught on camera leads to 6 arrests
- Biker dad badly injured by hit-and-run driver in North Carolina
- Weapons, explosives found in Pagans “Outlaw Motorcycle Gang” arrests
- Texas class teaches techniques to save lives at motorcycle crashes, biker headlines for June 8, 2022
Somehow she survived with only minor injuries. Local TV reports the officer was participating in the Saturated Traffic Enforcement Program, a program in which motorcycle officers throughout San Mateo County deploy to selected cities to conduct enforcement.