Hells Angels, Vagos MC highway shootout leaves 7 injured
LAS VEGAS, Nev. (BIKER DAD)- A frightening freeway shootout left 7 wounded in Las Vegas and police say a beef between “rival biker gangs” led to the violence.
It happened Sunday on US-95 according to local news reports. The local Fox affiliate reports: “According to a news release, the preliminarily investigation indicates that those involved are all members or affiliates of rival “Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs (OMG’s),” the Hells Angels and the Vagos.”
Two of those wounded are in critical condition.
Investigators identified three suspects involved in the incident: Richard Devries, 66, Stephen Alo, 46, and Russell Smith, 26. Police say the three men were taken into custody and booked into Henderson Detention Center on the following
- Georgia biker dad killed in hit-and-run, suspect finally arrested
- Supreme Court upholds “biker gang” leader’s murder conviction
- Biker mom found murdered months after disappearance, motorcycle led to her remains
- Speeding biker crashes sending riderless motorcycle into oncoming traffic, deadly chain reaction
- Florida cops search for hit and run driver who smashed into a biker
6 counts Attempt Murder with a Deadly Weapon
6 counts Battery with use of a Deadly Weapon causing Substantia Bodily Harm(criminal gang enhancement)
6 counts Disharge Gun at/into Occupied Structure/Vehicle (criminal gang enhancement)
1 count Conspiracy to Commit Murder with Deadly Weapon.