Police: driver high on drugs now charged after slamming into 8 bikers
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BIKER DAD YOUTUBE CHANNEL
BUY BIKER DAD PATCHES AND STICKERS
UPDATE: 32-year-old Ryan O’Farrell of Westerly, Rhode Island, was arrested following the accident Sunday afternoon. O’Farrell struck five motorcycles, seriously injuring eight people from a Connecticut motorcycle club.
NORTHFIELD, Mass. (BIKER DAD) — Police say a driver high on drugs slammed into a group of bikers, injuring 8. The driver hasn’t been identified, but he’s charged with operating under the influence causing serious bodily injury, operating with drugs, operating a motor vehicle to endanger, unlicensed operation and two charges of child endangerment.
- Top 5 beginner motorcycle mistakes and how to avoid them
- VIDEO: Driver narrowly escapes as train plows through car
- Michigan man charged with attempted murder in biker road rage
- Northwest Florida biker hit by semi truck
- Lethal left turns: Florida biker’s near-death experience caught on camera
That’s because there were also two children in his vehicle. Local news reports the man veered into the oncoming lane and slammed into 5 motorcycles, sending 8 people to the hospital. Two are in critical condition.
Prayers for all involved. We will keep you updated.