Louisina police: Bandidos beef with another MC leads to gunfire
- Florida cops search for hit and run driver who smashed into a biker
- SHOCKING VIDEO: Stolen car sends truck flying in California biker’s face, sparks safety warning for others
- ‘People are dying’: Florida residents want change at dangerous intersection after deadly motorcycle crash
- Wind therapy behind the walls: Motorcycles inspire inmates at California prison
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA: Hero cops save child from frozen pond
Detectives were able to identify and locate two of the shooters. Justin D. Wareham, 40, and John M. Lapoint, Jr., 39, both of Westlake were arrested and booked into the Calcasieu Correctional Center. Wareham is charged with aggravated battery and illegal use of a weapon. Wareham’s bond was set at $250,000. Lapoint is charged with aggravated assault with a firearm and illegal use of a weapon. Lapoint’s bond was set at $200,000.
The reports don’t say which club the men belonged to.
The victim was transported to a local hospital. She is currently in stable condition