Ohio man charged in death of teenage biker
WXIX reports: A man faces charges in the death of a motorcyclist he allegedly hit and killed in August.
Gary Humpert III was pronounced dead at the scene at the intersection of Colerain Avenue near Harry Lee Lane on Aug. 17.
His family says the 18-year-old was driving home from getting gas at the time.
Newly filed court documents claim Westley Philpot failed to yield the right of way turning left onto Colerain from Harry Lee Lane, causing him to hit and kill the man.
- “Impaired” Missouri driver kills 4 bikers, injures many more
- Motorcycle rally ends in mass shooting beef between “outlaw motorcycle gangs”
- Top 5 beginner motorcycle mistakes and how to avoid them
- VIDEO: Driver narrowly escapes as train plows through car
- Michigan man charged with attempted murder in biker road rage
“My son is in a box,” the victim’s father said. “I would like to see how he feels, like, in a little 8×8 square box, you know what I mean? He can’t see his family for the holidays. See his grandkids or nephews.”
WATCH WXIX’s report by clicking here.
BUY BIKER DAD PATCHES AND STICKERS