VIDEO: Motorcyclist, pedestrian killed by out-of-control Tesla
BUY BIKER DAD PATCHES AND STICKERS
Two people were killed in a horrific car crash after a Tesla Series Y appeared to malfunction and speed off into oncoming traffic.
The electric car manufacturer, owned by Elon Musk, denied responsibility for the event but said it would ‘actively provide any necessary aid’ to assist police with their investigation into the crash.
Terrifying CCTV footage of the incident, which occurred last week in Guangdong, China, shows the driver attempting to park the car after they pulled over to the side of the road.
READ THE FULL STORY BY CLICKING HERE.
- “Impaired” Missouri driver kills 4 bikers, injures many more
- Motorcycle rally ends in mass shooting beef between “outlaw motorcycle gangs”
- Top 5 beginner motorcycle mistakes and how to avoid them
- VIDEO: Driver narrowly escapes as train plows through car
- Michigan man charged with attempted murder in biker road rage