VIDEO: Motorcyclist, pedestrian killed by out-of-control Tesla
Two people were killed in a horrific car crash after a Tesla Series Y appeared to malfunction and speed off into oncoming traffic.
The electric car manufacturer, owned by Elon Musk, denied responsibility for the event but said it would ‘actively provide any necessary aid’ to assist police with their investigation into the crash.
Terrifying CCTV footage of the incident, which occurred last week in Guangdong, China, shows the driver attempting to park the car after they pulled over to the side of the road.
- Florida cops search for hit and run driver who smashed into a biker
- SHOCKING VIDEO: Stolen car sends truck flying in California biker’s face, sparks safety warning for others
- ‘People are dying’: Florida residents want change at dangerous intersection after deadly motorcycle crash
- Wind therapy behind the walls: Motorcycles inspire inmates at California prison
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA: Hero cops save child from frozen pond