Driver admits killing random motorcyclist after following him
ACCORDING TO YAHOO NEWS: A driver has admitted killing a random motorcyclist after following him and smashing into him from behind in an “unprovoked” attack.
Paul Barrett, 42, killed lone rider Ryan Brindley after following him and deliberately colliding with the rear of his motorbike.
- Alabama bikers killed in head-on crash returning from Sturgis rally
- Florida deputies seek possible child sex abuse victims man met through motorcycle club
- Knoxville biker killed when car crosses the center line
- Harley Homecoming smashes record, plans to make it an annual event
- Biker Dad TV debuts on national TV network
Barrett had left an address in Mere, Wiltshire, driving a Volkswagen Touran, to apparently travel to Wilton for a pre-arranged appointment.
However, he began speeding around the village of Dinton, reaching speeds of up to 80mph in a 30mph zone.
Barrett then saw Mr Brindley, 43, coming in the opposite direction so turned around and followed him – driving at high speed to catch him up.