Driver admits killing random motorcyclist after following him
ACCORDING TO YAHOO NEWS: A driver has admitted killing a random motorcyclist after following him and smashing into him from behind in an “unprovoked” attack.
Paul Barrett, 42, killed lone rider Ryan Brindley after following him and deliberately colliding with the rear of his motorbike.
- VIDEO: Pizza Delivery Driver Saves Biker From Fiery Crash
- Grumpy old man headed to prison for road-raging on biker
- RECALL ALERT: Triumph 2023 Bonneville T120 and Bonneville T120 Black motorcycles
- Another Florida biker killed by lethal left turn
- Motorcycle murder mystery, biker found shot in parking lot
Barrett had left an address in Mere, Wiltshire, driving a Volkswagen Touran, to apparently travel to Wilton for a pre-arranged appointment.
However, he began speeding around the village of Dinton, reaching speeds of up to 80mph in a 30mph zone.
Barrett then saw Mr Brindley, 43, coming in the opposite direction so turned around and followed him – driving at high speed to catch him up.