High ranking member of Colorado Sons of Silence MC sentenced to prison
ACCORDING TO KRDO: A Colorado Springs man who is a high-ranking member of the Sons of Silence Motorcycle Club has been sentenced to 10 years in prison for drugs and weapons violations.
- Top 5 beginner motorcycle mistakes and how to avoid them
- VIDEO: Driver narrowly escapes as train plows through car
- Michigan man charged with attempted murder in biker road rage
- Northwest Florida biker hit by semi truck
- Lethal left turns: Florida biker’s near-death experience caught on camera
According to the U.S. District Attorney’s Office for the District of Colorado, 37-year-old Seburn John Henry IV was sentenced to 10 years in federal prison on Dec. 16 for the possession of a firearm by a prohibited person and possession with intent to distribute methamphetamine. READ THE FULL STORY HERE