High ranking member of Colorado Sons of Silence MC sentenced to prison
ACCORDING TO KRDO: A Colorado Springs man who is a high-ranking member of the Sons of Silence Motorcycle Club has been sentenced to 10 years in prison for drugs and weapons violations.
- VIDEO: Pizza Delivery Driver Saves Biker From Fiery Crash
- Grumpy old man headed to prison for road-raging on biker
- RECALL ALERT: Triumph 2023 Bonneville T120 and Bonneville T120 Black motorcycles
- Another Florida biker killed by lethal left turn
- Motorcycle murder mystery, biker found shot in parking lot
According to the U.S. District Attorney’s Office for the District of Colorado, 37-year-old Seburn John Henry IV was sentenced to 10 years in federal prison on Dec. 16 for the possession of a firearm by a prohibited person and possession with intent to distribute methamphetamine. READ THE FULL STORY HERE