CEO: Harley-Davidson will go all electric, “natural evolution”
BUY BIKER DAD PATCHES AND STICKERS
Harley-Davidson is transitioning to become an all-electric brand in a process that will take decades, explains its CEO Jochen Zeitz in this interview.
Harley-Davidson, which is known for its large-engine, heavyweight cruiser motorcycles, is currently undergoing a long-term transition with the aim of becoming an electric brand, said Zeitz.
“At some point in time, Harley Davidson will be all-electric,” he told Dezeen. “But that’s a long-term transition that needs to happen. It’s not something you do overnight.”
- VIDEO: Pizza Delivery Driver Saves Biker From Fiery Crash
- Grumpy old man headed to prison for road-raging on biker
- RECALL ALERT: Triumph 2023 Bonneville T120 and Bonneville T120 Black motorcycles
- Another Florida biker killed by lethal left turn
- Motorcycle murder mystery, biker found shot in parking lot
YOU CAN READ THE ENTIRE STORY HERE