Biker killed in NW Florida trying to pass a car
ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. — A 60-year-old motorcyclist was killed in a three-vehicle wreck in Escambia County Tuesday afternoon.
It happened around 2:30 p.m. at County Road 95A and Cedartown Road in Molino. WEAR TV reports a car was trying to make a left turn and the biker from West Virginia tried to pass it, causing a chain reaction crash. Read the full story and see their video report here.
- Deadly left turn: Another Florida biker killed
- Investigators release video of officer-involved motorcycle crash
- The World’s Oldest Motorcycle Sells for $210,000 129 Years After Its First Ride
- “Biker lives matter:” Kansas riders take their case to the capital
- Utah company developing “flying motorcycle”