17-year-old driver hits kills Alabama biker
According to local reports, a biker in the Huntsville area was hit and killed by a 17-year-old . 62-year-old Michael Tinsley of Horton died, police say, when he was hit Tuesday afternoon. Investigators say he was struck by a Chevy Impala. A teenager was behind the wheel.
A two-vehicle crash in Marshall County claimed the life of Horton man on Tuesday evening.
The Marshall County Coroner responded to the intersection of Concord Road and Alabama Hwy. 75.
Troopers with the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency are investigating the crash.
- Alabama bikers killed in head-on crash returning from Sturgis rally
- Florida deputies seek possible child sex abuse victims man met through motorcycle club
- Knoxville biker killed when car crosses the center line
- Harley Homecoming smashes record, plans to make it an annual event
- Biker Dad TV debuts on national TV network